Fast track your way to the dance floor and learn 6 of the most popular Latin styles in just 6 weeks with our ‘Latin Dance Starter Course’.
- You will be dancing with a partner from day 1
- Discover that you can dance with two simple step options
- Make friends with like minded people
- Feel more comfortable moving your body
- Discover muscles you never knew existed
- Get the best possible foundation for a life long social skill
- Learn to move with a partner and spin to get you going on the dance floor
- When a friend invited me along to Rio Rhythmics in West End to try the Latin Mix intro class one Saturday night, I thought I’d give it a try. I had no idea that night would be the turning point to a wonderful new life full of dance & lovely friendships. I’ve dropped 20kgs in weight & feel fit, alive & so happy.Andrea Young
- Nowadays I don't know what I would do if i couldn't go out social dancing. The thing is that Latin dance isn't only about connecting with a partner to the music, it is a social scene, a network of friends, a meeting place for young and old. I go out most weekends dancing, I don't drink much alcohol, I meet lots of new and interesting people, I stay fit, and my confidence in all sections of my life has gained a boost.Stewart Shuker
We have developed our curriculum over 20 years, teaching Australians how to socialise with authentic Latin dance. From the beginning we introduce the idea of musicality, cultural intent of the styles, leading and following skill, technique and how to hold your frame (posture).
If you already know some basic steps, you may prefer to start at one of the higher level continuing courses. Contact us today to make an enquiry on 3844 1824
Do I need a partner? No you don’t, you will meet lots of new friends at your class
and change partners frequently.
Do I need to have any dance experience to join? Not at all! Our Latin Starter Course is for complete newcomers to dance.
What if I need to miss a class? No problem, just call or email us by 5pm weekdays and 1pm Saturdays before your class and we can schedule a make-up class for you within the current Term.
What should I wear? Classes are casual. We recommend loose comfortable clothing and for shoes a leather or hard rubber sole.
Classes available 7 days a week.
Variety of timeslots available
Centrally Located in West End, Brisbane
Over 20 years experience
Tertiary qualified instructors
Custom designed dance studio