Latin Dance Starter | 8 week Course | 6 popular Latin dance styles | Multiple class days/times
Be welcomed into Brisbane’s largest and longest running Latin dance academy and dance your way to a whole new life with authentic Latin social dance.
Is Latin dance on your bucket list, something you’ve always wanted to do, or did the joy and culture catch your attention?
Whether you think you’ve got two left feet, have never danced before, want to come on your own, with a partner or a friend we’ll take you by the hand and give you the confidence to step onto any dance floor.
In our unique Latin Dance Starter Course you’ll learn 6 of the most popular Latin dance styles every lesson, including Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Zouk Lambada, Forró and Samba. With this signature combo you’ll be able to get up on any Latin dance floor, anywhere around the world.LEARN MORE ON OUR STARTER PAGE
Why start Latin Dance Starter with us?
- You dance with a partner from day 1.
- No partner or experience required.
- Learning with highly qualified instructors per class
- An enriched learning experience with our Student Supporters
- Discovering that you can dance in multiple styles with two simple step options.
- Making friends with classmates and enjoying included social events.
- Receiving weekly support videos
- Discover muscles you never knew existed.
- A thriving dance community.
- Benefit from our proven method refined over 20 years (and counting!).
- Gaining cultural insight, not just learning steps.
- Improved mind-body connection and comfort in moving their body.
- All the while having fun!
- When a friend invited me along to Rio Rhythmics in West End to try the Latin Mix intro class one Saturday night, I thought I’d give it a try. I had no idea that night would be the turning point to a wonderful new life full of dance & lovely friendships. I’ve dropped 20kgs in weight & feel fit, alive & so happy.Andrea Young
- Nowadays I don't know what I would do if i couldn't go out social dancing. The thing is that Latin dance isn't only about connecting with a partner to the music, it is a social scene, a network of friends, a meeting place for young and old. I go out most weekends dancing, I don't drink much alcohol, I meet lots of new and interesting people, I stay fit, and my confidence in all sections of my life has gained a boost.Stewart Shuker
Receive Insight and Inspiration about our Academy and Latin Dance
Subscribe and become part of our community and fall in love with dance. (You will also receive a double pass to our weekly Latin Mix party valued at $28!)
* denotes a required field.
If you already know some Latin dance styles, you may prefer to start at one of the higher level courses. Contact us today to get started!