Put the spring back into your step and inject passion into your life with social Latin Dance. Classes run 7 days a week and parties are every weekend – you’ll transform not only your health, but your social network too!
The way we teach is a little bit different. At Rio Rhythmics you’ll learn step-by-step all the technical elements of how to Salsa, Samba and much more – but you’ll also gain cultural insights to the styles so you can dance with authentic Latin passion! Right from the beginning, you’ll learn all the most popular Latin Dance styles as we believe it’s the fastest and most enjoyable way to get you ready for the social dance floor!
Even if you’ve never danced before or don’t have a partner, we’ll take you by the hand and give you the confidence to step onto any dance floor. Rio Rhythmics is centrally located in West End, near the Brisbane CBD and with over 20 years experience teaching authentic, social Latin Dance in Brisbane, you’re in good hands.
The best place to start is our Latin Dance Starter Course, where you’ll learn 6 styles in just 6 weeks. Each lesson will teach you not only the steps, but how to truly communicate and express yourself through dance. You’ll be swept away by the music, the movement and the momentum of Latin Dance. Click Here to Find Out More
If you’re looking for a specific style of dance or are looking for more advanced classes, let us help you find the best course by calling us on 3844 1824.
Coming up: Term 2 6 April – 28 June
Parties will run as normal over the Easter break!
6 Week Latin Dance Starter Courses for just $20 per week* on Direct Debit. Or $120 when paid in full. Full time students receive $20 off! Call us today to find out more 3844 1824. For more details click here
Our parties run every Friday & Saturday night & monthly on Sunday’s.
You can keep up to date by signing up for our monthly Party Update.
For over 18 years, Tarcisio has run small group cultural tours to Brazil.
Departing February/March each year it promises to be the trip of a lifetime.
Next Info session for 2016 Brazil Tour:
Saturday 21 March 10:30 – 11:30am
Why choose Rio Rhythmics?
• We have over 20 years of experience welcoming new dancers
• We want to help you change your life through Latin dance
• We are qualified and authentic
• We are about way more than just the dance
If you are new to Latin dance and readyto get started or want to know more,give us a call on 3844 1824
If you’ve chosen your course you can click below and book yourself in online now!
Receive Dancing News!
- I was hooked! I signed up for another couple of classes - and a whole world started to open around me. The teachers all had different styles - but I was in awe of each and every one of them. I saw amazing people dance - and started to emulate their moves. My friends who started with me continued - Rio became family to meNigel
- Even with my lack of natural grace, they encouraged me - showed me how to step and how to move. The classes were fun - with passionate and talented teachers. There was never a time where I felt laughed at - even at my most awkward.Nigel
- The very first time that I had a private lesson was to sort out some difficulties I was having in class. I had imagined that we would just revisit sequences covered. My private lesson was much more than that as my difficulties mostly came down to a couple of technique issues. From that one lesson my dancing improved with all the Latin Styles that I learn; and it kept on improving as I then knew what to work on most in class.Wendy Sheldrake
- Nowadays I don't know what I would do if i couldn't go out social dancing. The thing is that Latin dance isn't only about connecting with a partner to the music, it is a social scene, a network of friends, a meeting place for young and old. I go out most weekends dancing, I don't drink much alcohol, I meet lots of new and interesting people, I stay fit, and my confidence in all sections of my life has gained a boost.Stewart Shuker
- When a friend invited me along to Rio Rhythmics in West End to try the Latin Mix intro class one Saturday night, I thought I’d give it a try. I had no idea that night would be the turning point to a wonderful new life full of dance & lovely friendships. I’ve dropped 20kgs in weight & feel fit, alive & so happy.Andrea Young