We are centrally located in West End, near the Brisbane CBD and run classes 7 days a week, with parties every weekend. Our curriculum has been developed over 20 years and we get you dancing more styles, faster, with our proven method! Join us today.
Next Term, Term 1 2015
5 Jan – 29 March
Latin Starter Block A from 5 Jan
Latin Starter Block B from 16 Feb
Our parties run every Friday & Saturday night & monthly on Sunday’s.
You can keep up to date by signing up for our monthly Party Update.
For over 18 years, Tarcisio has run small group cultural tours to Brazil.
Departing February/March each year it promises to be the trip of a lifetime.
Why choose Rio Rhythmics?
• We have over 20 years of experience welcoming new dancers
• We want to help you change your life through Latin dance
• We are qualified and authentic
• We are about way more than just the dance
- The very first time that I had a private lesson was to sort out some difficulties I was having in class. I had imagined that we would just revisit sequences covered. My private lesson was much more than that as my difficulties mostly came down to a couple of technique issues. From that one lesson my dancing improved with all the Latin Styles that I learn; and it kept on improving as I then knew what to work on most in class.Wendy Sheldrake
- Now days I don't know what I would do if i couldn't go out social dancing. The thing is that latin dance isn't only about connecting with a partner to the music, it is a social scene, a network of friends, a meeting place for young and old. I go out most weekends dancing, I don't drink much alcohol, I meet lots of new and interesting people, I stay fit, and my confidence in all sections of my life has gained a boost.Stewart Shuker
- When a friend invited me along to Rio Rhythmics in West End to try the Latin mix intro class one Saturday night, I thought I’d give it a try. I had no idea that night would be the turning point to a wonderful new life full of dance & lovely friendships. I’ve dropped 20kgs in weight & feel fit, alive & so happy.Andrea Young