The Art of Leading and Following in Latin Dance
Thank you for your patience as we hit the ground dancing into more COVID twists and turns to kick-off 2022.
Here’s what you need to know when you’re visiting our Studio’s:
- Both vaccinated and unvaccinated people are welcome.
- Limitations of one person per 2m2 within the studio are back in place.
- Make sure you have your mask ON at all times at the studio.
- If you have ANY Covid symptoms stay at home. Just let us know prior to your class so we can work with you to organise a make-up lesson, or pause your membership as needed. (Email or message is best).
- If you are a close contact with someone who has, or suspects they have, Covid please do not come to the studio. Please make sure you are familiar with the latest requirements for confirmed cases and close contacts, you can find the QLD Government information here.
- If you need to quarantine or isolate we can pause your membership to cover the time needed or the equivalent payment period to cover the time you miss, please let us know prior/at the beginning.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available throughout both studios on arrival, between each partner change, and prior to leaving.
- In case our teachers have to isolate or quarantine we will do our best to cover classes as best we can, or offer catch-up classes. We are already juggling team members affected by Covid and expect this to continue over the coming weeks, thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Please minimise contact with others and your time at the studio, similar to previous directives from AusDance QLD to ‘Get in, dance, get out’ Methodology including minimising contact other than when you are dancing.
We are doing our very best to stay safe AND stay dancing. We will continue to keep you updated on any changes as they arise.